You may think chicken cordon bleu is too difficult to prepare.
But this recipe is made easy. Start by using precooked chicken breast fillets. I prefer the frozen, Tyson Grilled & Ready Breast Fillets. While microwaving make your creamy white sauce to pour over the chicken. In just a few minutes your dish will be done.
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 Tyson chicken fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup wine
- ½ teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
1. Cover fillets and microwave for 3 ½ minutes.
2. Uncover, and place 1 slice of ham, and 1 slice of swiss cheese on each fillet.
3. Microwave uncovered for 15 seconds more. Let stand in microwave for 1-2 minutes.
4. While chicken is in microwave, melt butter in small pan.
5. Add wine and chicken granules.
6. Stir in corn starch.
7. Put chicken on serving plate, and cover with white sauce.