Buckeye Bars are a bar version of the famous Ohio made buckeye balls.
It is made of all the ingredients, the only thing different is this recipe is made into candy bars instead of buckeye balls. What you have is a simple, fast, easy way of making the same candy. The candy is made of peanut butter and chocolate. This is a delightful way to satisfy any chocoholic.
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Serves: 20 bars
- 2 sticks butter (1 cup)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 pound package of powdered sugar (3 ½ cups)
- 12 package of chocolate chips
1. Melt butter in microwave.
2. Stir peanut butter into butter.
3. Add sugar, stir until smooth.
4. Press mixture down flat into a 13X9 inch pan.
5. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave until smooth.
6. Spread chocolate on top of the peanut butter mixture.
7. Refrigerate for a few minutes.
8. Cut before completely set because then the chocolate will be harder to cut.