Why go through all the time and hard work grandma did when it comes to baking a pie.
Today you can bake a beautiful pie in a fraction of the time she spent. Most of all you will not loose the flavor and quality. Start with a prepared crust that you can’t go wrong with, Pillsbury. Do not try “off brands”. Come on, every one will be impressed.
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 Pillsbury pie crust
- 2-21 oz. cans cherry pie filling
1. Let pie crust come to room temperature.
2. Place one crust into pie pan.
3. Fill crust with pie filling.
4. Press edges together as shown on box.
5. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes, then 350 for 25- 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Let cool before cutting.