This recipe is for melt in your mouth good and extremely easy steak and gravy.
Put everything in the slow cooker in the morning set on low and by dinnertime all you have to do is the sides. It is truly wonderful with mashed potatoes. Once you make this your family will want more. Coming home to the aroma is delightful. If you don’t want to heat up the house, set the cooker in the garage or on the back porch. Serve with a glass of wine.
Cooking time: 8 hours
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 2- 2 ½ pounds sirloin steak
- Sprinkle of dried beef seasoning
- 1 can of cream of onion soup
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup chardonnay, or wine of your choice
1. Cut into 6 steaks.
2 Sprinkle seasoning over the steaks.
3. Place three steaks into slow cooker.
4. Add one can of soup.
5. Add the other 3 steaks.
6. Add second soup, and wine.
7. Cover and set on low all day.
8. Serve with mash potatoes or noodles.