A Caesar salad doesn’t have to served plain.
Dress up your next Caesar salad with a few easy touches. Try adding extras, for example, chicken, and a touch of bacon, to create a salad recipe fit for a meal .
Cooking time: 0
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 4 cups torn salad greens
- ½ pound grilled, skinless, boneless chicken
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup real bacon pieces
- ¼ cup prepared Caesar salad dressing
1. Place salad greens in serving bowls.
2. Place Chicken on top.
3. Add cheese.
4. Sprinkle bacon pieces on top.
5. Lightly pour dressing on salad.